• Trainees must complete each level within 3 months to avoid forfeiture of earned hours and the certification fee.
• Trainees are certified to teach that particular level at a RockSalt studio, following successful completion of each level.
• Trainees are required to successfully complete the previous level before advancing to the next level.
• Trainees are not required to certify at all three levels, but may only teach classes at or below the level of certification.
• Trainees will receive a formal Certificate of Completion upon successfully finishing each level.
• To earn the full Certification, trainees will undergo 80 total hours of training.
• The full Certification program costs a total of $3,500 and payment plans are available.
• As part of the Certification process, trainees receive 20 Group Classes ($640 value) and 20 Private sessions ($1600 value).
Trainees take classes as a participant to gain familiarity
with the class from a client perspective.
Trainees watch RockSalt Instructors as they teach
a class and take notes for future reference.
Trainees receive private or semi-private instruction
from a RockSalt Instructor.
Trainees co-teach with a RockSalt Instructor and end
by teaching their own class.
RockSalt is continuing to grow and we're looking for new instructors who are high energy, vibrant, and super rockstars to join the team!
Due to the unique style of the RockSalt Method – along with its growing popularity and demand for classes – we’re pleased to offer the
Applicants to the Certification Program must have previous group exercise teaching experience, but need not be Pilates certified.
Those with additional backgrounds in boot camp classes, Zumba, and other fast paced workouts are a plus!
EMAIL US if you’re interested in earning your RockSalt Pilates Instructor Certification and applying for future employment opportunities.